Coffee@Work is committed to promoting sustainability. We aim to follow and to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities.
Our Environmental Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate Environmental considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Environmental Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise the impact on Environmental of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Environmental Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
Also the machine which we supply are carefully selected in order to fit with our policy, for instance we provided Westomatic Vending machines who are a very focused on being Green and environmentally friendly. 90% of the plastic mouldings are recyclable as for the machine cabinets they are made from high-grade mild steel with an anti corrosion inhibitor, this allied with the traditional cabinet construction of the machine (welded as opposed to riveted) means the useful life of the equipment at the end of the initial 3 or 5 year life means the machine can be fully refurbished and manufacture. Therefore most elements of the Westomatic machines are recyclable.
For more information please download the Westomatic Green Credentials Brochure